It has not yet been two weeks since Take the King! has been available, and the updates are already following one another!
Here is a brief overview of all the changes since launch:
- A new puzzle has been added to Chapter 9 (and more will be coming soon).
- Steam achievements have been added. There are 8 of them, and they reward your progress through the game's chapters as well as your progress through the side objectives. View the achievements on Steam.: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/2479610/achievements
- Good news for Apple aficionados, the game is now available for Mac.
- Several bugs have been fixed in the French translation of the game.
- Problems with the game's color saturation (and Steam overlay) have been resolved on Mac.
- Problems with missing dialogue under Linux and MacOS have been fixed.
In short, we've been very busy, and it's not over yet! More surprises are coming with the next updates...
So, if you haven't already cracked, don't hesitate and add the game to your Steam collection! 😉